List of Parks
View a list of all parks in the Marple Township.
Rules & Regulations
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the park areas.
- Anyone found damaging park, playground equipment or facilities will be subject to arrest & fine & is liable for damages.
- Be respectful of properties adjacent to Township parks.
- Fires must be put out before leaving the park. Fires must be in a Underwriters Laboratories -approved barbecue.
- Groups of more than 25 must get a special permit. For permits contact Leisure Services at 610-353-2326.
- No after dark use is permitted, unless a special permission is obtained.
- No bikes or motor vehicles are to be ridden in the park and/or playground areas.
- No hazardous materials, chemicals, motor oils or the like are permitted in Township parks.
- No shooting, trapping, or firearms are allowed in Township parks.
- Repairing of motor vehicles in Township parks is strictly prohibited.
- There is a $50 fine for littering on township property.
- To cut, mutilate, remove or destroy in any manner trees, shrubbery, plants or wood from Township parks is unlawful.
- Trash must be put in containers provided.
Per Ordinance 86-5:
- Dog waste is a threat to the health of our children. It also degrades our town and transmits diseases.
- Leash-curb and clean up after your dog; it is required by law! Fines are up to $1000.
- Pets are NOT permitted in any park within Marple Township, with the exception of Kent park.
Tennis Court Rules
- Limit play to one hour if necessary.
- Please be considerate of others waiting to use the courts.
- Tennis courts are for tennis play only; all other activities are prohibited.
Special Park Events
- Community Pride Day - May
- July 4th Parade - July
- Halloween Parade - October
- Honor Our Veterans - November
- Holiday Tree Lighting - December
View scenic pictures of our parks in the Photo Gallery.
Veterans Memorial Park Playground
Veterans Park Playground