What to do if i'm having a sewer back-up?

If you are having  a back-up call a plumber immediately. The plumber will determine if the back-up is in your line or the Townships.

IF THE BLOCKAGE OCCURS IN THE TOWNSHIP LINE  please call the Township Building at 610-356-4040 during normal working hours OR 911 after hours.

Homeowners with public sewers should review their homeowner’s insurance policies regarding sewer back-up claims. The rules of law under Pennsylvania Political Subdivision Tort Claim Act make it difficult for the Township/Sewer Authority to be held liable for sewer back-ups.

Show All Answers

1. What to do if i'm having a sewer back-up?
2. How do I dispose of Hazardous Waste?
3. When is Yard Waste Drop-off?