The Township Administration Building & Library will be closed to the public. These closures will remain in effect until further notice, unless dictated otherwise by the Governor’s Office. During this emergency declaration only township staff & elected officials will be permitted in the Municipal Building. Township personnel may be contacted through telephone & email. See Current Update
- (2/4/21) A list of ALL vaccine providers in the county can be found HERE
- Order of the Secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Health requiring universal face coverings. Official Order
- As Delaware County begins to move to the Yellow Phase of Governor Wolf’s Plan for Reopening the state, Delaware County Council, the Delaware County Commerce Center, and the Delaware County Chamber of Commerce have joined together to convene a task force to assist business leaders both before and during the reopening. Press Release
- Governor Extends Stay-at-Home Order to June 4. Stay-at-home order extended to June 4 for areas in the red phase, including Delaware County. Public Relations of Delaware County Press Release.
- Feeling sick but don’t have a healthcare provider?
- Recognizing the need to provide support to Delaware County’s local business community, Delaware County has launched Delco Strong Small Business Support. The program will provide $1.75 million in grants for small businesses affected by COVID-19. Eligible applicants can apply for up to $7,500 and grant proceeds may be used for rent, mortgage, utilities and inventory.
- The State has issued new guidance for essential businesses. Employees and customers are now required to wear masks while on premises. Businesses can deny entry to individuals not wearing masks. Businesses are also asked to conduct business with the public by appointment only if feasible, limit occupancy to no greater than 50 percent of the number stated on their certificate of occupancy as necessary to reduce crowding and place signage and encourage social distancing for both customers and employees. More information can be found here.
- COVID-19 health emergency, Township Manager Larry Gentile is extending any and all deadlines for Land Development responses to Right-to-Know Request and other submissions for Land Development, Zoning, etc., until further notice.
- Due to the COVID-19 virus the yard waste drop-off scheduled for this Saturday, March 21st has been canceled until further notice.