Township Information & News
- Click HERE to view the 2018 Road Program paving schedule.
- Cyber Crunch is holding a recycling event open to all PA residents! Click HERE for more information.
- Marple Newtown Swim Club Bond Buy Back Program- If you are a former MNSC Bond Holder please click the links below OR email the Board of Directors at MNSC2016@gmail.com for more information.
- In the coming months PECO will be inspecting & trimming lines with overgrown vegetation as part of routine maintenance. Work on the “Bryn Mawr” map should occur between late June through early August. Work on the “Llanerch” map should occur between mid-November through late December.
- Delaware County’s Reassessment Process Update - Delaware County has set up a website dedicated to educating residents and answering questions regarding Delaware County’s Tax Reassessment Project. The website includes a video presentation on the Tax Reassessment process. The website can be found here: http://delcorealestate.co.delaware.pa.us/delcoreassessment
- AQUA will be replacing the existing 6-inch cast iron mains on the following street(s) in Marple, Newtown and Radnor Townships, Delaware County as part of our ongoing infrastructure improvement program. For full details click HERE . *UPDATE 2/14 - Added streets click HERE
- PennDOT crews have been working hard to repair potholes on State Highways. Residents can report potholes on State Highways by calling 1-800-FIX-ROAD (1-800-349-7623). Marple Township State Highways are as follows: Sproul Road, Cedar Grove Road, West Chester Pike, Lawrence Road, Marple Road, Old Marple Road, Paxon Hollow Road, Palmers Mill Road, Newtown Street Road, Media Line Road, Springfield Road & RT. 1 Media Bypass.
- Click HERE to view the 2018 Marple Township Spring Newsletter.
- PECO has joined forces, for the second year in a row, with electric & natural gas utility companies across the United States & Canada to help provide essential information that can help utility customers avoid being scammed. Click HERE for full information.
- The Marple and Newtown Senior Pinochle and Bridge Club play pinochle on Tuesday and Thursday from 12:30 to 3:30 pm and bridge on Thursday from 12:00 to 3:30 pm. If you are a Senior living in Delaware County, and are interested in playing pinochle & bridge please come out and join us at the Marple Township Municipal Building, 227 S. Sproul Road, Broomall PA.
- To view the MTC Powerpoint on Emerald Ash Borer click HERE. To view the EAB Insecticide Fact Sheet click HERE.
- Cleaning? Not sure how to dispose of something? Click the links below for some useful information & disposal methods.
- Please click HERE for the new bulk pick-up procedure.
- For a limited time PECO is offering the Smart Appliance Recycling program. They will pay you $50 to recycle your old, working refrigerator or freezer. For more information click here.
- Please be advised, in the event a snow emergency is declared, it is prohibited to park a motor vehicle or to allow a motor vehicle to remain parked on any street/highway designated a snow emergency route. Please Click HERE to view the designated streets.
- The Delaware County Veterans Memorial Association needs your support!! There are many ways to donate; private and corporate sponsorships are available. Click HERE for sponsorship information. Purchase a personalized brick in the name of your Veteran to be displayed at the Delaware County Veterans Memorial in Newtown Square. For information on purchasing a brick click HERE. Visit the Delaware County Veterans Memorial Association at www.delcoveteransmemorial.com
A Community in Broomall, Pennsylvania
227 S. Sproul Road
Broomall, PA 19008-2397
8:00AM to 4:30PM
610-356-4040 to submit a Complaint/Service Request
TO SIGN UP FOR TOWNSHIP & COUNTY EMERGENCY NOTIFICATIONS CLICK HERE
Park & Recreation Committee - 7PM
Paxon Hollow Committee - 2PM
Board of Commissioners - 7PM
Click HERE to view the Agenda
Marple Tree Commission - 3PM
Historic Committee - 7PM
Pension Committee 7PM
Massey House - 7:30PM
Senior Citizen Advisory Committee - 1PM
Zoning Hearing Board - 7PM
NO ZONING BOARD MEETING FOR NOVEMBER
Library Board - 7:30PM
Environmental Advisory Committee - 7PM
Public Works Committee - 8AM
Public Safety Committee - 4PM
Planning Commission - 7PM
Click HERE to view the Public Notice
The curb side leaf collection will begin on Monday, October 22nd. All leaves must be placed at the curb for pick up.Click HERE for ward dates.
- Note the change of date for the Board of Commissioners & Planning Commission Meetings below.
- The Township Offices will be closed on Election Day, 11/4.Trash WILL BE picked up.
- The Township offices will be closed on Monday, November 12th.There will be NO trash pick-up.
- The Township offices will be closing at 1:00PM on November 21st
- The Township offices will be closed on Thursday, November 22nd & Friday, November 23rd.There will be NO trash pick-up on EITHER day.