Special Park Events
Community Pride Day - May, July 4th Parade - July, Halloween Parade - October, Honor Our Veterans - November, Holiday Tree Lighting - December
Marple Township Parks
Click on the Photos below to enlarge
Township Park Rules and Regulations
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the park areas.
- No bikes or motor vehicles are to be ridden in the park and/or playground areas.
- There is a $50 fine for littering on township property.
- Anyone found damaging park, playground equipment or facilities will be subject to arrest & fine & is liable for damages.
- To cut, mutilate, remove or destroy in any manner trees, shrubbery, plants or wood from twp parks is unlawful.
- No after dark use is permitted, unless a special permission is obtained.
- Trash must be put in containers provided.
- Fires must be put out before leaving the park. Fires must be in a U.L. Approved Bar-B-Que.
- Groups of more than 25 must get a special permit. For permits contact Leisure Services at 610-353-2326
- No shooting, trapping, or firearms are allowed in twp parks.
- No hazardous materials, chemicals, motor oils or the like are permitted in twp parks.
- Repairing of motor vehicles in twp parks is strictly prohibited.
- Be respectful of properties adjacent to twp parks.
Dog Waste (Ordinance No. 86-5)
- Pets are not permitted in park playground areas. Scooper ordinance is mandatory.
- Dog Waste is a threat to the health of our children. It degrades our town and transmits diseases.
- Leash-curb and clean up after your dog. It is required by law! Fines up to $1000.00
Tennis Court Rules
- Please be considerate of others waiting to use the courts.
- Limit play to one hour if necessary.
- Tennis Courts are for tennis play only.
- All other activities are prohibited.
Click HERE for helpful park information
227 South Sproul Road
Broomall, Pennsylvania 19008-2397
Copyright © 2013 Township of Marple. All Rights Reserved.