227 South Sproul Road
Broomall, Pennsylvania 19008-2397
Department Contacts & Extensions
Township Manager, Larry Gentile
Township Secretary, Sharon Angelaccio
Receptionist, Lauren Crudele
- For concerns, questions, or guidance, please feel free to call our office during normal business hours (8:00AM to 4:30PM) at 610-356-4040.
- For your convenience, there is a Request Service Form so you can send us a comment, or let us know about a problem. Your message will be forwarded to the proper department. Please do not use this service for an emergency, if you have an emergency Call 911.
- Visit the Public Works Department page to review the rules and regulations concerning trash disposal, snow removal, bulk pick-up, recycling and sewer back-ups.
- Please signup for our automated Emergency Notification System to receive notification and information on any emergency that affects Marple Township. An automated call will be made to your designated phone giving you important information about a pending emergency.
- To determine your ward/precinct, who your elected representative is, your voting location and your trash day click here
- The Marple Public Library is located above the Township Office. Visit the Marple Library's website for the hours of operation and any special events, or call at 610-356-1510.
To submit a Request Service/Complaint
Request Service - Complaint