Township Information & News
- The CRC Watersheds Association is sponsoring its 17th Annual Streams Cleanup! The cleanup in the Broomall section will be held on Saturday, May 3rd. Want to join? Click HERE for more information.
- Check our calendar for current monthly happenings, meetings, agendas, refuse pick-up & holidays etc.
- Attention Pool Owners: It is illegal to drain down or empty your swimming pool into the Township's storm and sanitary sewers. Pool water should be emptied or discharged onto your lawn so as not to interfere with your neighbors property or enter the street. Doing so, you may be subject to severe Township & PA DEP fines. Please contact the Code Enforcement Department for more information. Click HERE for the PA DEP Swimming Pool Water Discharge Guidelines.
- The Delaware County Veterans Memorial Association needs your support!! There are many ways to donate; private and corporate sponsorships are available. Click HERE for sponsorship information. Purchase a personalized brick in the name of your Veteran to be displayed at the Delaware County Veterans Memorial in Newtown Square. For information on purchasing a brick click HERE. Visit the Delaware County Veterans Memorial Association at www.delcoveteransmemorial.com
- PennDOT crews have been working hard to repair potholes on State Highways. Residents can report potholes on State Highways by calling 1-800-FIX-ROAD (1-800-349-7623). Marple Township State Highways are as follows: Sproul Road, Cedar Grove Road, West Chester Pike, Lawrence Road, Marple Road, Old Marple Road, Paxon Hollow Road, Palmers Mill Road, Newtown Street Road, Media Line Road, Springfield Road & RT. 1 Media Bypass.
- For a limited time PECO is offering the Smart Appliance Recycling program. They will pay you $35 to recycle your old, working refrigerator or freezer. For more information click here.
- Recycling Day: Anything with a plug! May 17th 9:00am to 1:00pm Malin Rd & West Chester Pike
- The PA State Covered Device Recycling Act prohibits electronic devices such as computers, monitors and televisions to be disposed of in your regular trash. Marple Township has established an Electronic Recycling Program to assist you with the disposal of these items. For your convenience, Drop-off Recycling Bins for these devices are available at the Township’s Public Works Facility, 446 Marpit Drive in the Lawrence Park Industrial Park.
Marple Public Library News
- Parent/Child Workshop Wednesday, April 23rd & 30th and May 7th 10:30 - 11:45am. Ages birth - 3yrs siblings welcome! Spend time with child(ren). Play together, create a craft and meet other paretns in an educational and creative environment. Community resouce professionals will be on hand to discuss speech, physical fitness, nutrition and development. Circle time with story, song and finger play included. Registrer at 610- 356 -1510.
Paxon Hollow Country Club
- Paxon Hollow Country Club: We are looking forward to another Great Year of Golf at Paxon Hollow Country Club! Our NEW Full Service Restaurant Anthony's at Paxon Hollow is NOW OPEN for Lunch and Dinner. The Golf Shop has been re-located to the building directly across from the past location. We will also have a new location for our snack bar, adjacent to the Locker Rooms. The New Snack Bar will serve quick Food and Beverage items for before or during your round. We are currently planning several special events and promotions for the 2014 Season. All of our Special Deals and Events are broadcast through our Email Database and Website. Stay tuned for more details as the season gets underway. Yes, that means more frequent Emails from me. Low Price Guarantee: You will never find a lower price to golf at Paxon Hollow except directly from us. We do not participate with any online tee time discounters. Check out our Frequent Player Card below to get the lowest price to golf on any Monday thru Thursday. We will also be offering several Web Specials throughout the 2013 Golf Season on our NEW WEBSITE. PaxonHollowGolf.com
- Paxon Hollow Golf Course 2014 Frequent Player Card: Play for the lowest rate with this card, 2013 cards are now on sale! Players Cards can be used on any Monday thru Thursday during the Golf Season, and any day of the week during the Winter. This is a $10 - $15 savings per play. NEW this year, Players Cards can be used any day of the week including Saturday and Sunday when winter rates are in effect. Winter rates are currently in effect, ending on Thursday March 28th.
227 South Sproul Road
Broomall, Pennsylvania 19008-2397
BOC Meeting Agenda & Minutes
To submit a Request Service/Complaint
There are no current bids
Next bid: Used Vehicles
Check back in April/May for more info.
Notification System Enrollment
Request Service - Complaint
Find your Ward & Trash Day
The Township has closed the yard waste drop off bins at the Marple Grade School property. The Township crews will continue to collect yard waste at curbside until May 16th. The weekly collection will be by Wards as follows:
Mondays–Wards 1 & 2 ~ Tuesdays–Wards 3 & 4 ~ Thursdays–Wards 5 & 6 ~ Fridays–Ward 7
Material must be bundled securely with string not exceeding 50lbs or 3 feet in length or placed in trash cans or containers. No more than 5 bundles or cans per property will be collected at any one time. No material in bags of any kind will be collected. We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your patience while the Township revises the yard waste drop off collection procedures.
Click below to find your ward:
Please note the list is to find your ward ONLY. The days listed are your trash days NOT your yard waste collection day