Notification System Enrollment
2016 Leaf Collection Schedule
Click HERE to see when the leaves will be collected in your ward.
All leaves must be raked to the curb for pick up.
Upcoming Meeting Agendas & Notices
Board of Commissioners (Work Sessions) - Monday, December 5th 7PM
Click HERE to view Agenda
Board of Commissioners Meeting (Regular Meeting) - Monday, December 12th 7PM
Conditional Use Hearing - Royal Farms Click HERE to view Notice Click HERE to view the Agenda
Zoning Hearing Board - Wednesday, December 21st 7PM
Click HERE to view the Hearing Notice
Planning Commission Meeting - Tuesday, December 6th 7PM
Click HERE to view the Planning Notice
Township Information & News
- Marple Township is a proud supporter of the Toys for Tots program! The mission of the U. S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Program is to collect new, unwrapped toys & distribute those toys as Christmas gifts to less fortunate children in the community. We will have a TFT box here at the Township Building for anyone who would like to donate!
- Did you ever want to stroll around a colonial house and wonder what it would be like to have lived in the early 1700’s? Here is your chance! Click HERE for full details on the Thomas Massey House Holiday Tours & Decors schedule.
- Give the perfect gift, give blood. Anyone interested in giving blood is welcome to attend the Blood Drive being held at the Marple Township Public Library, Wednesday, December 21st. The American Red Cross will be available from 2:00PM to 7:00.
- Winter 2016-2017 Newsletter coming soon!!!
- To view the MTC Powerpoint on Emerald Ash Borer click HERE
- PennDOT crews have been working hard to repair potholes on State Highways. Residents can report potholes on State Highways by calling 1-800-FIX-ROAD (1-800-349-7623). Marple Township State Highways are as follows: Sproul Road, Cedar Grove Road, West Chester Pike, Lawrence Road, Marple Road, Old Marple Road, Paxon Hollow Road, Palmers Mill Road, Newtown Street Road, Media Line Road, Springfield Road & RT. 1 Media Bypass.
- Cleaning? Not sure how to dispose of something? Click the links below for some useful information & disposal methods.
- Please click HERE for the new bulk pick-up procedure.
- For a limited time PECO is offering the Smart Appliance Recycling program. They will pay you $50 to recycle your old, working refrigerator or freezer. For more information click here.
- The Delaware County Veterans Memorial Association needs your support!! There are many ways to donate; private and corporate sponsorships are available. Click HERE for sponsorship information. Purchase a personalized brick in the name of your Veteran to be displayed at the Delaware County Veterans Memorial in Newtown Square. For information on purchasing a brick click HERE. Visit the Delaware County Veterans Memorial Association at www.delcoveteransmemorial.com
- Please be advised, in the event a snow emergency is declared, it is prohibited to park a motor vehicle or to allow a motor vehicle to remain parked on any street/highway designated a snow emergency route. Please Click HERE to view the designated streets.
A Community in Broomall, Pennsylvania
227 S. Sproul Road
Broomall, PA 19008-2397
8:00AM to 4:30PM
610-356-4040 to submit a Complaint/Service Request
Find your Ward & Trash Day
Township Proposed Ordinances
Click HERE to view the 2016
Broomall Fire Company Santa Claus Tour