Township Information & News
- PECO has joined forces, for the second year in a row, with electric & natural gas utility companies across the United States & Canada to help provide essential information that can help utility customers avoid being scammed. Click HERE for full information.
- The Marple and Newtown Senior Pinochle and Bridge Club play pinochle on Tuesday and Thursday from 12:30 to 3:30 pm and bridge on Thursday from 12:00 to 3:30 pm. If you are a Senior living in Delaware County, and are interested in playing pinochle & bridge please come out and join us at the Marple Township Municipal Building, 227 S. Sproul Road, Broomall PA.
- Click HERE to view the 2017 Township Winter Newsletter
- To view the MTC Powerpoint on Emerald Ash Borer click HERE. To view the EAB Insecticide Fact Sheet click HERE.
- PennDOT crews have been working hard to repair potholes on State Highways. Residents can report potholes on State Highways by calling 1-800-FIX-ROAD (1-800-349-7623). Marple Township State Highways are as follows: Sproul Road, Cedar Grove Road, West Chester Pike, Lawrence Road, Marple Road, Old Marple Road, Paxon Hollow Road, Palmers Mill Road, Newtown Street Road, Media Line Road, Springfield Road & RT. 1 Media Bypass.
- Cleaning? Not sure how to dispose of something? Click the links below for some useful information & disposal methods.
- Please click HERE for the new bulk pick-up procedure.
- For a limited time PECO is offering the Smart Appliance Recycling program. They will pay you $50 to recycle your old, working refrigerator or freezer. For more information click here.
- Please be advised, in the event a snow emergency is declared, it is prohibited to park a motor vehicle or to allow a motor vehicle to remain parked on any street/highway designated a snow emergency route. Please Click HERE to view the designated streets.
- The Delaware County Veterans Memorial Association needs your support!! There are many ways to donate; private and corporate sponsorships are available. Click HERE for sponsorship information. Purchase a personalized brick in the name of your Veteran to be displayed at the Delaware County Veterans Memorial in Newtown Square. For information on purchasing a brick click HERE. Visit the Delaware County Veterans Memorial Association at www.delcoveteransmemorial.com
A Community in Broomall, Pennsylvania
227 S. Sproul Road
Broomall, PA 19008-2397
8:00AM to 4:30PM
610-356-4040 to submit a Complaint/Service Request
Leaf & Yard Waste Collection Information
The curb side leaf collection will begin Mon., Oct. 23rd & continue until Fri., Dec. 29th. Pick up, as always, will be done by ward. Leaves MUST be placed curb-side for pick up. Click HERE to view the schedule.
Yard Waste Collection
The Township will again be opening a drop-off site for yard waste, on Saturday's & Sundays from 9AM to 1PM, starting Sat. October 21st.
Click HERE for full details. TO SIGN UP FOR TOWNSHIP & COUNTY EMERGENCY NOTIFICATIONS CLICK HERE
Monday, 11/13 - 7PM
Board of Commissioners (Combined Work Session & Regular Meeting)
Click HERE to view the Agenda
Wednesday, 11/15 - 7PM
Zoning Hearing Board
Click HERE to view the Public Hearing
Thursday, 11/16 - 3PM
Marple Tree Commission
Monday, 11/20 - 7PM
Pension Committee - 7PM
Massey House - 7:30PM
Wednesday, 11/22 - 8AM
Public Works Committee
There will be NO Planning Meeting
Monday, 11/27 - 7:30PM
Tuesday, 11/28 - 7PM
Environmental Advisory Committee