Upcoming Meeting Agendas & Notices
Board of Commissioners (Work Sessions) CANCELLED FOR SUMMER (May, June, July, August and September)
Board of Commissioners Meeting (Regular Meeting) - Monday, June 13th 7PM
Zoning Hearing Board - Wednesday, June 15th 7PM
Planning Commission Meeting - Thursday, June 23rd 7PM
*Attn Residents. The replay of the Marple Township January 13, 2016 Special Planning Commission Meeting regarding the proposed Cardinal Crossing Development will be scheduled shortly. For your convenience a downloadable mpeg video of the meeting is available by clicking HERE
Township Information & News
- Click HERE to view the Winter 2015-2016 Newsletter. To fill out the Veterans Memorial Park Survey mentioned in the new Fall Newsletter please click HERE
- To view the MTC Powerpoint on Emerald Ash Borer click HERE
- Cleaning? Not sure how to dispose of something? Click the links below for some useful information & disposal methods.
- PennDOT crews have been working hard to repair potholes on State Highways. Residents can report potholes on State Highways by calling 1-800-FIX-ROAD (1-800-349-7623). Marple Township State Highways are as follows: Sproul Road, Cedar Grove Road, West Chester Pike, Lawrence Road, Marple Road, Old Marple Road, Paxon Hollow Road, Palmers Mill Road, Newtown Street Road, Media Line Road, Springfield Road & RT. 1 Media Bypass.
- Please click HERE for the new bulk pick-up procedure.
- For a limited time PECO is offering the Smart Appliance Recycling program. They will pay you $50 to recycle your old, working refrigerator or freezer. For more information click here.
- The Delaware County Veterans Memorial Association needs your support!! There are many ways to donate; private and corporate sponsorships are available. Click HERE for sponsorship information. Purchase a personalized brick in the name of your Veteran to be displayed at the Delaware County Veterans Memorial in Newtown Square. For information on purchasing a brick click HERE. Visit the Delaware County Veterans Memorial Association at www.delcoveteransmemorial.com
- Please be advised, in the event a snow emergency is declared, it is prohibited to park a motor vehicle or to allow a motor vehicle to remain parked on any street/highway designated a snow emergency route. Please Click HERE to view the designated streets.
227 South Sproul Road
Broomall, Pennsylvania 19008-2397
P: 610-356-4040 F: 610-356-8751
To submit a Request Service/Complaint
Notification System Enrollment
Request Service - Complaint
Find your Ward & Trash Day
Monday - Friday
8:00am to 4:30pm
Township Proposed Ordinances
Energy Conservation Measures