Township Information & News
- Click HERE to view the 2017 Marple Township Fall Newsletter.
- PECO has joined forces, for the second year in a row, with electric & natural gas utility companies across the United States & Canada to help provide essential information that can help utility customers avoid being scammed. Click HERE for full information.
- The Marple and Newtown Senior Pinochle and Bridge Club play pinochle on Tuesday and Thursday from 12:30 to 3:30 pm and bridge on Thursday from 12:00 to 3:30 pm. If you are a Senior living in Delaware County, and are interested in playing pinochle & bridge please come out and join us at the Marple Township Municipal Building, 227 S. Sproul Road, Broomall PA.
- To view the MTC Powerpoint on Emerald Ash Borer click HERE. To view the EAB Insecticide Fact Sheet click HERE.
- PennDOT crews have been working hard to repair potholes on State Highways. Residents can report potholes on State Highways by calling 1-800-FIX-ROAD (1-800-349-7623). Marple Township State Highways are as follows: Sproul Road, Cedar Grove Road, West Chester Pike, Lawrence Road, Marple Road, Old Marple Road, Paxon Hollow Road, Palmers Mill Road, Newtown Street Road, Media Line Road, Springfield Road & RT. 1 Media Bypass.
- Cleaning? Not sure how to dispose of something? Click the links below for some useful information & disposal methods.
- Please click HERE for the new bulk pick-up procedure.
- For a limited time PECO is offering the Smart Appliance Recycling program. They will pay you $50 to recycle your old, working refrigerator or freezer. For more information click here.
- Please be advised, in the event a snow emergency is declared, it is prohibited to park a motor vehicle or to allow a motor vehicle to remain parked on any street/highway designated a snow emergency route. Please Click HERE to view the designated streets.
- The Delaware County Veterans Memorial Association needs your support!! There are many ways to donate; private and corporate sponsorships are available. Click HERE for sponsorship information. Purchase a personalized brick in the name of your Veteran to be displayed at the Delaware County Veterans Memorial in Newtown Square. For information on purchasing a brick click HERE. Visit the Delaware County Veterans Memorial Association at www.delcoveteransmemorial.com
A Community in Broomall, Pennsylvania
227 S. Sproul Road
Broomall, PA 19008-2397
8:00AM to 4:30PM
610-356-4040 to submit a Complaint/Service Request
TO SIGN UP FOR TOWNSHIP & COUNTY EMERGENCY NOTIFICATIONS CLICK HERE
Monday, 1/2 - 7PM
Board of Commissioners - Reorganization
Click HERE to view the Agenda
Monday, 1/8 - 7PM POSTPONED until
Tuesday, 1/16 - 7PM
Board of Commissioners - Regular
Click HERE to view the Agenda
Wednesday, 1/9 - 2PM
Paxon Hollow Committee
Thursday, 1/11 - 7PM
Park & Recreation Committee
Monday, 1/15 - 7PM
Pension Committee - 7PM
Massey House - 7:30PM
Wednesday, 1/17 - 7PM
Zoning Hearing Board
Click HERE to view the Public Hearing
Thursday, 1/18 - 3PM
Marple Tree Commission
Tuesday, 1/23 - 7PM
Enviromental Advisory Committee
Wednesday, 1/24 - 8AM
Public Works Committee
Public Safety Committee - 4PM
Planning Commission - 7PM
CHRISTMAS TREE PICK-UP
Christmas Tree pick-up has started and will continue until 1/19. Schedule is as follows:
Mon. - Wards 1 & 2 Tues. - Wards 3 & 4 Thurs. - Wards 5 & 6 Fri. - Ward 7
ALL TREES MUST BE PLACED CURB SIDE.