Upcoming Meeting Agendas & Notices
Board of Commissioners (Regular Meeting) - Monday, July 10th, 7PM
Click HERE to view the Agenda
Zoning Hearing Board - Wednesday, July 19th, 7PM
Click HERE to view the Public Hearing
Planning Commission Meeting - Thursday, July 27th, 7PM
Click HERE to view the Agenda
Township Information & News
Marple Township’s 2017 Sewer Rent bill payment is due on or before Monday, July 31, 2017. Payments made after July 31st will be assessed a 5% penalty pursuant to Township Ordinance. For your convenience, the Finance Department will be open on July 31stfrom 8:00 am to 8:30 pm if you would like to make your payment in person.
- The Marple Township Police Department is seeking applications for the position of full-time Records Clerk. Click HERE for full details. Click HERE to print out & return a Job Application.
- The Paxon Hollow Country Club is featured in the 2017 Summer Edition of Tri-State Golfer Magazine! Click HERE to view the article.
- The Marple and Newtown Senior Pinochle and Bridge Club play pinochle on Tuesday and Thursday from 12:30 to 3:30 pm and bridge on Thursday from 12:00 to 3:30 pm. If you are a Senior living in Delaware County, and are interested in playing pinochle & bridge please come out and join us at the Marple Township Municipal Building, 227 S. Sproul Road, Broomall PA.
- PRC Newtown Square Farmers’ Market at Mostardi’s Nursery on Wednesdays 2:00-6:00PM starting May 24th and continuing to Sept 27th. Click HERE for full details.
- Aqua will be replacing some existing 6in. cast iron mains in Marple Township, as a part of the ongoing infrastructure improvement program. Click HERE for project details.
- Click HERE to view the 2017 Township Winter Newsletter
- To view the MTC Powerpoint on Emerald Ash Borer click HERE. To view the EAB Insecticide Fact Sheet click HERE.
- PennDOT crews have been working hard to repair potholes on State Highways. Residents can report potholes on State Highways by calling 1-800-FIX-ROAD (1-800-349-7623). Marple Township State Highways are as follows: Sproul Road, Cedar Grove Road, West Chester Pike, Lawrence Road, Marple Road, Old Marple Road, Paxon Hollow Road, Palmers Mill Road, Newtown Street Road, Media Line Road, Springfield Road & RT. 1 Media Bypass.
- Cleaning? Not sure how to dispose of something? Click the links below for some useful information & disposal methods.
- Please click HERE for the new bulk pick-up procedure.
- For a limited time PECO is offering the Smart Appliance Recycling program. They will pay you $50 to recycle your old, working refrigerator or freezer. For more information click here.
- Please be advised, in the event a snow emergency is declared, it is prohibited to park a motor vehicle or to allow a motor vehicle to remain parked on any street/highway designated a snow emergency route. Please Click HERE to view the designated streets.
- The Delaware County Veterans Memorial Association needs your support!! There are many ways to donate; private and corporate sponsorships are available. Click HERE for sponsorship information. Purchase a personalized brick in the name of your Veteran to be displayed at the Delaware County Veterans Memorial in Newtown Square. For information on purchasing a brick click HERE. Visit the Delaware County Veterans Memorial Association at www.delcoveteransmemorial.com
A Community in Broomall, Pennsylvania
227 S. Sproul Road
Broomall, PA 19008-2397
8:00AM to 4:30PM
610-356-4040 to submit a Complaint/Service Request
Find your Ward & Trash Day
Street Light LED Upgrade Project
The Township is undertaking the replacement of our existing inefficient street lights with energy efficient LED street lights. You will notice the installation of the new LED street lights over the next several months. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Township Building at 610-356-4040. Click HERE for more information