*Due to ongoing construction, the main entrance to the Township Building is temporarily on Rolling Road (side of Library). Thank you for your patience and understanding*
Township Information & News
- To view the public notices regarding the Comprehensive Plan to be presented at the August 10th Commissioners Meeting Click HERE
- To view the public notices regarding the Recreational Impact Fees to be presented at the September 15th Commissioners Meeting Click HERE
- To view documents, plans, agreements etc. for the Cardinal Crossing Development, please click the link on the side bar, to the left, under Current Township Development Projects
- Spring Cleaning? Not sure how to dispose of something? Click the links below for some useful information & disposal methods.
- A rain garden is a great way to beautify your yard and keep pollutants out of local streams. Learn how to create your own rain garden at one of two workshops hosted by the Chester-Ridley-Crum Watersheds Association (CRC) this spring. Click HERE for full details.
- PennDOT crews have been working hard to repair potholes on State Highways. Residents can report potholes on State Highways by calling 1-800-FIX-ROAD (1-800-349-7623). Marple Township State Highways are as follows: Sproul Road, Cedar Grove Road, West Chester Pike, Lawrence Road, Marple Road, Old Marple Road, Paxon Hollow Road, Palmers Mill Road, Newtown Street Road, Media Line Road, Springfield Road & RT. 1 Media Bypass.
- The PA State Covered Device Recycling Act prohibits electronic devices such as computers, monitors and televisions to be disposed of in your regular trash. Marple Township has established an Electronic Recycling Program to assist you with the disposal of these items. For your convenience, Drop-off Recycling Bins for these devices are available at the Township’s Public Works Facility, 446 Marpit Drive in the Lawrence Park Industrial Park.
- Please click HERE for the new bulk pick-up procedure.
- For a limited time PECO is offering the Smart Appliance Recycling program. They will pay you $50 to recycle your old, working refrigerator or freezer. For more information click here.
- Aqua will be replacing the existing 6 inch cast iron mains in Marple Township as a part of the continuing infrastructure improvement program. Please Click HERE for more information.
- Interested in joining a Bocce League? Your in luck! John McCoy of the Broomall Rotary Club and Rich Ehnow, Director of the Marple Newtown Recreation Department plan to start an adult bocce league for Marple and Newtown Square residents. Click HERE for more information.
- The Delaware County Veterans Memorial Association needs your support!! There are many ways to donate; private and corporate sponsorships are available. Click HERE for sponsorship information. Purchase a personalized brick in the name of your Veteran to be displayed at the Delaware County Veterans Memorial in Newtown Square. For information on purchasing a brick click HERE. Visit the Delaware County Veterans Memorial Association at www.delcoveteransmemorial.com
- Please be advised, in the event a snow emergency is declared, it is prohibited to park a motor vehicle or to allow a motor vehicle to remain parked on any street/highway designated a snow emergency route. Please Click HERE to view the designated streets.
227 South Sproul Road
Broomall, Pennsylvania 19008-2397
P: 610-356-4040 F: 610-356-8751
To submit a Request Service/Complaint
No Current Bids
Notification System Enrollment
Request Service - Complaint
Find your Ward & Trash Day
Monday - Friday
8:00am to 4:30pm
As of Friday, July 31st we will no longer accept small electronics at our Township Garage location.
Also, the BLUE dumpster designated for plastic/glass overflow recycling will be located next to the GREEN dumpster designated for paper overflow recycling at the old Marple School lactated at the corner of West Chester Pike & Malin Road.