Township Information & News
- Delaware County’s Reassessment Process Update - Delaware County has set up a website dedicated to educating residents and answering questions regarding Delaware County’s Tax Reassessment Project. The website includes a video presentation on the Tax Reassessment process. The website can be found here: http://delcorealestate.co.delaware.pa.us/delcoreassessment
- AQUA will be replacing the existing 6-inch cast iron mains on the following street(s) in Marple, Newtown and Radnor Townships, Delaware County as part of our ongoing infrastructure improvement program. For full details click HERE . *UPDATE 2/14 - Added streets click HERE
- PennDOT crews have been working hard to repair potholes on State Highways. Residents can report potholes on State Highways by calling 1-800-FIX-ROAD (1-800-349-7623). Marple Township State Highways are as follows: Sproul Road, Cedar Grove Road, West Chester Pike, Lawrence Road, Marple Road, Old Marple Road, Paxon Hollow Road, Palmers Mill Road, Newtown Street Road, Media Line Road, Springfield Road & RT. 1 Media Bypass.
- Click HERE to view the 2018 Marple Township Spring Newsletter.
- PECO has joined forces, for the second year in a row, with electric & natural gas utility companies across the United States & Canada to help provide essential information that can help utility customers avoid being scammed. Click HERE for full information.
- The Marple and Newtown Senior Pinochle and Bridge Club play pinochle on Tuesday and Thursday from 12:30 to 3:30 pm and bridge on Thursday from 12:00 to 3:30 pm. If you are a Senior living in Delaware County, and are interested in playing pinochle & bridge please come out and join us at the Marple Township Municipal Building, 227 S. Sproul Road, Broomall PA.
- To view the MTC Powerpoint on Emerald Ash Borer click HERE. To view the EAB Insecticide Fact Sheet click HERE.
- Cleaning? Not sure how to dispose of something? Click the links below for some useful information & disposal methods.
- Please click HERE for the new bulk pick-up procedure.
- For a limited time PECO is offering the Smart Appliance Recycling program. They will pay you $50 to recycle your old, working refrigerator or freezer. For more information click here.
- Please be advised, in the event a snow emergency is declared, it is prohibited to park a motor vehicle or to allow a motor vehicle to remain parked on any street/highway designated a snow emergency route. Please Click HERE to view the designated streets.
- The Delaware County Veterans Memorial Association needs your support!! There are many ways to donate; private and corporate sponsorships are available. Click HERE for sponsorship information. Purchase a personalized brick in the name of your Veteran to be displayed at the Delaware County Veterans Memorial in Newtown Square. For information on purchasing a brick click HERE. Visit the Delaware County Veterans Memorial Association at www.delcoveteransmemorial.com
A Community in Broomall, Pennsylvania
227 S. Sproul Road
Broomall, PA 19008-2397
8:00AM to 4:30PM
610-356-4040 to submit a Complaint/Service Request
TO SIGN UP FOR TOWNSHIP & COUNTY EMERGENCY NOTIFICATIONS CLICK HERE
Wednesday, 5/9 - 7PM
Paxon Hollow Committee
Thursday, 5/10 - 2PM
Park & Recreation Committee
Monday, 5/14 - 7PM
Board of Commissioners - Regular Meeting
Click HERE to view Agenda
Pension Committee - 7PM
Massey House - 7:30PM
Wednesday, 5/16 - 7PM
Zoning Hearing Board
Click HERE to view the Public Hearing
Thursday, 5/17 - 3PM
Marple Tree Commission
Monday, 5/21 - 7PM
Tuesday, 5/22 - 7PM
Enviromental Advisory Committee
Wednesday, 5/23 - 8AM
Public Works Committee
Public Safety Committee - 4PM
Planning Commission - 7PM
Notice to be posted
Monday, 5/28 - 7:30PM
**YARD WASTE PICK-UP**
Curb side pick-up will begin Mon., May 14th & end May 25th. Pick up will be as follows:
Mon. - Wards 1 & 2 Tues. - Wards 3 & 4 Thurs. - Ward 5 & 6 Fri. - Ward 7
All yard waste must be bundled. Bundles must be tied with string with sticks no longer then 3ft. no wider then 3in. in diameter OR placed in containers no heavier then 50lbs.
Absolutely NO grass, leaves, bamboo or paper recycling bags.
Archdiocese Sproul Road Property Notice
Sproul Road Developers,LLC will make a presentation to the public (including representatives of Marple Township) of its proposal for potential uses and development of the 200+ acre site bounded by Sproul Road, Reed Road, I-476 and Cardinal O’Hara High School and which is currently owned by the Archdiocese of Philadelphia. The presentation is scheduled for Monday, May 21, 2018 beginning at 6:00p.m. in the gym at the Cardinal O'Hara High School, 1701 Sproul Road. For more information on the proposed development, please check the Proposed Development listing below.