Upcoming Meeting Agendas & Notices
Board of Commissioners (Combined Work Session & Regular Meeting) - Monday, October 9th, 7PM
Click HERE to view the Agenda
Zoning Hearing Board - Wednesday, October 18th, 7PM
Click HERE to view the Public Hearing
Planning Commission Meeting - Thursday, October 26th, 7PM
Agenda to be posted
Township Information & News
- Join us for the 3rd Annual Marple Township Community Festival!! The festival will take place at Veterans Memorial Park on Saturday, October 21st & Sunday, October 22nd. There will be tons of vendors, live music and activities for the kids!! Click HERE for more information.
- The Township is undertaking the replacement of our existing inefficient street lights with energy efficient LED street lights. You will notice the installation of the new LED street lights over the next several months. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Township Building at 610-356-4040. Click HERE for more information
- The Paxon Hollow Country Club is featured in the 2017 Summer Edition of Tri-State Golfer Magazine! Click HERE to view the article.
- The Marple and Newtown Senior Pinochle and Bridge Club play pinochle on Tuesday and Thursday from 12:30 to 3:30 pm and bridge on Thursday from 12:00 to 3:30 pm. If you are a Senior living in Delaware County, and are interested in playing pinochle & bridge please come out and join us at the Marple Township Municipal Building, 227 S. Sproul Road, Broomall PA.
- PRC Newtown Square Farmers’ Market at Mostardi’s Nursery on Wednesdays 2:00-6:00PM starting May 24th and continuing to Sept 27th. Click HERE for full details.
- Aqua will be replacing some existing 6in. cast iron mains in Marple Township, as a part of the ongoing infrastructure improvement program. Click HERE for project details.
- Click HERE to view the 2017 Township Winter Newsletter
- To view the MTC Powerpoint on Emerald Ash Borer click HERE. To view the EAB Insecticide Fact Sheet click HERE.
- PennDOT crews have been working hard to repair potholes on State Highways. Residents can report potholes on State Highways by calling 1-800-FIX-ROAD (1-800-349-7623). Marple Township State Highways are as follows: Sproul Road, Cedar Grove Road, West Chester Pike, Lawrence Road, Marple Road, Old Marple Road, Paxon Hollow Road, Palmers Mill Road, Newtown Street Road, Media Line Road, Springfield Road & RT. 1 Media Bypass.
- Cleaning? Not sure how to dispose of something? Click the links below for some useful information & disposal methods.
- Please click HERE for the new bulk pick-up procedure.
- For a limited time PECO is offering the Smart Appliance Recycling program. They will pay you $50 to recycle your old, working refrigerator or freezer. For more information click here.
- Please be advised, in the event a snow emergency is declared, it is prohibited to park a motor vehicle or to allow a motor vehicle to remain parked on any street/highway designated a snow emergency route. Please Click HERE to view the designated streets.
- The Delaware County Veterans Memorial Association needs your support!! There are many ways to donate; private and corporate sponsorships are available. Click HERE for sponsorship information. Purchase a personalized brick in the name of your Veteran to be displayed at the Delaware County Veterans Memorial in Newtown Square. For information on purchasing a brick click HERE. Visit the Delaware County Veterans Memorial Association at www.delcoveteransmemorial.com
A Community in Broomall, Pennsylvania
227 S. Sproul Road
Broomall, PA 19008-2397
8:00AM to 4:30PM
610-356-4040 to submit a Complaint/Service Request
Leaf & Yard Waste Collection Information
The curb side leaf collection will begin Mon., Oct. 23rd & continue until Fri., Nov. 29th. Pick up, as always, will be done by ward. Leaves MUST be placed curb-side for pick up. Click HERE to view the schedule.
Yard Waste Collection
The Township will again be opening a drop-off site for yard waste, on Saturday's & Sundays from 9AM to 1PM, starting Sat. October 21st.
Click HERE for full details. TO SIGN UP FOR TOWNSHIP & COUNTY EMERGENCY NOTIFICATIONS CLICK HERE