Township Information & News
- AQUA will be replacing the existing 6-inch cast iron mains on the following street(s) in Marple, Newtown and Radnor Townships, Delaware County as part of our ongoing infrastructure improvement program. For full details click HERE . *UPDATE 1/7/19 - Added streets click HERE
- Delaware County’s Reassessment Process Update - Delaware County has set up a website dedicated to educating residents and answering questions regarding Delaware County’s Tax Reassessment Project. The website includes a video presentation on the Tax Reassessment process. The website can be found here: http://delcorealestate.co.delaware.pa.us/delcoreassessment
- PennDOT crews have been working hard to repair potholes on State Highways. Residents can report potholes on State Highways by calling 1-800-FIX-ROAD (1-800-349-7623). Marple Township State Highways are as follows: Sproul Road, Cedar Grove Road, West Chester Pike, Lawrence Road, Marple Road, Old Marple Road, Paxon Hollow Road, Palmers Mill Road, Newtown Street Road, Media Line Road, Springfield Road & RT. 1 Media Bypass.
- Click HERE to view the 2018 Marple Township Spring Newsletter.
- PECO has joined forces, for the second year in a row, with electric & natural gas utility companies across the United States & Canada to help provide essential information that can help utility customers avoid being scammed. Click HERE for full information.
- The Marple and Newtown Senior Pinochle and Bridge Club play pinochle on Tuesday and Thursday from 12:30 to 3:30 pm and bridge on Thursday from 12:00 to 3:30 pm. If you are a Senior living in Delaware County, and are interested in playing pinochle & bridge please come out and join us at the Marple Township Municipal Building, 227 S. Sproul Road, Broomall PA.
- To view the MTC Powerpoint on Emerald Ash Borer click HERE. To view the EAB Insecticide Fact Sheet click HERE.
- Cleaning? Not sure how to dispose of something? Click the links below for some useful information & disposal methods.
- Please click HERE for the new bulk pick-up procedure.
- For a limited time PECO is offering the Smart Appliance Recycling program. They will pay you $50 to recycle your old, working refrigerator or freezer. For more information click here.
- Please be advised, in the event a snow emergency is declared, it is prohibited to park a motor vehicle or to allow a motor vehicle to remain parked on any street/highway designated a snow emergency route. Please Click HERE to view the designated streets.
- The Delaware County Veterans Memorial Association needs your support!! There are many ways to donate; private and corporate sponsorships are available. Click HERE for sponsorship information. Purchase a personalized brick in the name of your Veteran to be displayed at the Delaware County Veterans Memorial in Newtown Square. For information on purchasing a brick click HERE. Visit the Delaware County Veterans Memorial Association at www.delcoveteransmemorial.com
A Community in Broomall, Pennsylvania
227 S. Sproul Road
Broomall, PA 19008-2397
8:00AM to 4:30PM
610-356-4040 to submit a Complaint/Service Request
TO SIGN UP FOR TOWNSHIP & COUNTY EMERGENCY NOTIFICATIONS CLICK HERE
Board of Commissioners - 7PM
Reorganization & Regular Meeting
Click HERE to view the Agenda
Paxon Hollow Committee - 2PM
Park & Recreation Committee - No meeting
Historic Committee - 7PM
Massey House - 7:30PM
Zoning Hearing Board - 7PM
Click HERE to view the Agenda
Marple Tree Commission - 3PM
Public Works - 8AM
Public Safety Committee - 4PM
Planning Commission - 7PM
Agenda to be posted
CHRISTMAS TREE PICK-UP
The schedule for Christmas tree pick-up is as follows:
Wards 1 & 2 - Mondays
Wards 3 & 4 - Tuesdays
Wards 5 & 6 - Thursdays
Ward 7 - Fridays
- The Township offices will be closed on Tuesday, January 1st. There will be NO trash pick-up
- The Township offices will be closed on Monday, January 21st. There will be NO trash pick-up.
Broomall Rotary’s “Little Free Library Now Open at Veterans Park!”
The Broomall Rotary has donated a Little Free Library to the Township. The Little Free Library Impact Program places book-sharing boxes where they can be a catalyst for improving reading motivation and deepening community connectedness. Visitors to the Park can take a book, share a book or enjoy a book at the Park.For more information on donating a book, please contact Leslie Stack, Rotary President at 610-356-2531.
For info on the Little free Library Program visit www.littlefreelibrary.org.