Upcoming Meeting Agendas & Notices
Board of Commissioners (Regular Meeting) - Monday, May 8th, 7PM
Click HERE to view the Agenda Notice is hereby given that the Board of Commissioners of Marple Township, at their May 8, 2017 Regular Business Meeting, will consider and take action on the following Ordinances: Zoning Map Amendment Click HERE to view the NoticeClick HERE to view the Ordinance Medical Marijuana Click HERE to view the NoticeClick HERE to view the Ordinance
Zoning Hearing Board - Wednesday, May 17th, 7PM
Click HERE to view the Public Hearing
Planning Commission Meeting - Thursday, May 25th, 7PM
Click HERE to view the Agenda
Township Information & News
- The Board of Commissioners cordially invites you to attend the new police station dedication and open house. The ceremony will take place at 1001 Sussex Blvd. 7:00 PM on June 6th, rain or shine. The police station will be open for residents to see until 9:00 PM.
- PRC Newtown Square Farmers’ Market at Mostardi’s Nursery on Wednesdays 2:00-6:00PM starting May 24th and continuing to Sept 27th. Click HERE for full details.
- Aqua will be replacing some existing 6in. cast iron mains in Marple Township, as a part of the ongoing infrastructure improvement program. Click HERE for project details.
- Click HERE to view the 2017 Township Winter Newsletter
- To view the MTC Powerpoint on Emerald Ash Borer click HERE. To view the EAB Insecticide Fact Sheet click HERE.
- PennDOT crews have been working hard to repair potholes on State Highways. Residents can report potholes on State Highways by calling 1-800-FIX-ROAD (1-800-349-7623). Marple Township State Highways are as follows: Sproul Road, Cedar Grove Road, West Chester Pike, Lawrence Road, Marple Road, Old Marple Road, Paxon Hollow Road, Palmers Mill Road, Newtown Street Road, Media Line Road, Springfield Road & RT. 1 Media Bypass.
- Cleaning? Not sure how to dispose of something? Click the links below for some useful information & disposal methods.
- Please click HERE for the new bulk pick-up procedure.
- For a limited time PECO is offering the Smart Appliance Recycling program. They will pay you $50 to recycle your old, working refrigerator or freezer. For more information click here.
- Please be advised, in the event a snow emergency is declared, it is prohibited to park a motor vehicle or to allow a motor vehicle to remain parked on any street/highway designated a snow emergency route. Please Click HERE to view the designated streets.
- The Delaware County Veterans Memorial Association needs your support!! There are many ways to donate; private and corporate sponsorships are available. Click HERE for sponsorship information. Purchase a personalized brick in the name of your Veteran to be displayed at the Delaware County Veterans Memorial in Newtown Square. For information on purchasing a brick click HERE. Visit the Delaware County Veterans Memorial Association at www.delcoveteransmemorial.com
A Community in Broomall, Pennsylvania
227 S. Sproul Road
Broomall, PA 19008-2397
8:00AM to 4:30PM
610-356-4040 to submit a Complaint/Service Request
Find your Ward & Trash Day
YARD WASTE PICK-UP SCHEDULE
Curb side pick-up will start Monday, May, 15th and continue until Friday, May 26th. Yard waste must be bundled with string or placed in a can (NO bags will be accepted). Twigs must be no longer then 3 feet. Bundles and cans must be no heavier then 50lbs. The pick-up schedule will be as follows:
Monday - WARDS 1 & 2 Tuesday - WARDS 3 & 4 Thursday - WARDS 5 & 6 Friday - WARD 7
Yard waste ONLY will be accepted.
Please note grass clippings and leaves are NOT considered yard waste.