Township Information & News
- Marple Newtown Swim Club Bond Buy Back Program- If you are a former MNSC Bond Holder please click the links below OR email the Board of Directors at MNSC2016@gmail.com for more information.
- In the coming months PECO will be inspecting & trimming lines with overgrown vegetation as part of routine maintenance. Work on the “Bryn Mawr” map should occur between late June through early August. Work on the “Llanerch” map should occur between mid-November through late December.
- Delaware County’s Reassessment Process Update - Delaware County has set up a website dedicated to educating residents and answering questions regarding Delaware County’s Tax Reassessment Project. The website includes a video presentation on the Tax Reassessment process. The website can be found here: http://delcorealestate.co.delaware.pa.us/delcoreassessment
- AQUA will be replacing the existing 6-inch cast iron mains on the following street(s) in Marple, Newtown and Radnor Townships, Delaware County as part of our ongoing infrastructure improvement program. For full details click HERE . *UPDATE 2/14 - Added streets click HERE
- PennDOT crews have been working hard to repair potholes on State Highways. Residents can report potholes on State Highways by calling 1-800-FIX-ROAD (1-800-349-7623). Marple Township State Highways are as follows: Sproul Road, Cedar Grove Road, West Chester Pike, Lawrence Road, Marple Road, Old Marple Road, Paxon Hollow Road, Palmers Mill Road, Newtown Street Road, Media Line Road, Springfield Road & RT. 1 Media Bypass.
- Click HERE to view the 2018 Marple Township Spring Newsletter.
- PECO has joined forces, for the second year in a row, with electric & natural gas utility companies across the United States & Canada to help provide essential information that can help utility customers avoid being scammed. Click HERE for full information.
- The Marple and Newtown Senior Pinochle and Bridge Club play pinochle on Tuesday and Thursday from 12:30 to 3:30 pm and bridge on Thursday from 12:00 to 3:30 pm. If you are a Senior living in Delaware County, and are interested in playing pinochle & bridge please come out and join us at the Marple Township Municipal Building, 227 S. Sproul Road, Broomall PA.
- To view the MTC Powerpoint on Emerald Ash Borer click HERE. To view the EAB Insecticide Fact Sheet click HERE.
- Cleaning? Not sure how to dispose of something? Click the links below for some useful information & disposal methods.
- Please click HERE for the new bulk pick-up procedure.
- For a limited time PECO is offering the Smart Appliance Recycling program. They will pay you $50 to recycle your old, working refrigerator or freezer. For more information click here.
- Please be advised, in the event a snow emergency is declared, it is prohibited to park a motor vehicle or to allow a motor vehicle to remain parked on any street/highway designated a snow emergency route. Please Click HERE to view the designated streets.
- The Delaware County Veterans Memorial Association needs your support!! There are many ways to donate; private and corporate sponsorships are available. Click HERE for sponsorship information. Purchase a personalized brick in the name of your Veteran to be displayed at the Delaware County Veterans Memorial in Newtown Square. For information on purchasing a brick click HERE. Visit the Delaware County Veterans Memorial Association at www.delcoveteransmemorial.com
A Community in Broomall, Pennsylvania
227 S. Sproul Road
Broomall, PA 19008-2397
8:00AM to 4:30PM
610-356-4040 to submit a Complaint/Service Request
TO SIGN UP FOR TOWNSHIP & COUNTY EMERGENCY NOTIFICATIONS CLICK HERE
Monday, 6/11 - 7PM
Board of Commissioners - Regular Meeting
Click HERE to view Agenda
Wednesday, 6/13 - 2PM
Paxon Hollow Committee
Thursday, 6/14 - 7PM
Park & Recreation Committee
Monday, 6/18 - 7PM
Pension Committee - 7PM
Massey House - 7:30PM
Wednesday, 6/20 - 7PM
Zoning Hearing Board
Click HERE to view the Public Hearing
Thursday, 6/21 - 3PM
Marple Tree Commission
Monday, 6/25 - 7:30PM
Wednesday, 6/27 - 8AM
Public Works Committee
Public Safety Committee - 4PM
Planning Commission - 7PM