Township Information & News
- The Chester-Ridley-Crum Watersheds Association (CRC), Penn State University-Brandywine, and CRC’s municipal stormwater partnership will hold a lecture about Sustainable Landscape Management for Landowners. For more information please click HERE
- Aqua will be replacing the existing 6 inch cast iron mains in Marple Township as a part of the continuing infrastructure improvement program. Please Click HERE for more information.
- Please be advised, in the event a snow emergency is declared, it is prohibited to park a motor vehicle or to allow a motor vehicle to remain parked on any street/highway designated a snow emergency route. Please Click HERE to view the designated streets.
- Please click HERE for the new bulk pick-up procedure.
- Interested in joining a Bocce League? Your in luck! John McCoy of the Broomall Rotary Club and Rich Ehnow, Director of the Marple Newtown Recreation Department plan to start an adult bocce league for Marple and Newtown Square residents. Click HERE for more information.
- Click HERE to take a look at the new Fall Newsletter.
- The Delaware County Veterans Memorial Association needs your support!! There are many ways to donate; private and corporate sponsorships are available. Click HERE for sponsorship information. Purchase a personalized brick in the name of your Veteran to be displayed at the Delaware County Veterans Memorial in Newtown Square. For information on purchasing a brick click HERE. Visit the Delaware County Veterans Memorial Association at www.delcoveteransmemorial.com
- PennDOT crews have been working hard to repair potholes on State Highways. Residents can report potholes on State Highways by calling 1-800-FIX-ROAD (1-800-349-7623). Marple Township State Highways are as follows: Sproul Road, Cedar Grove Road, West Chester Pike, Lawrence Road, Marple Road, Old Marple Road, Paxon Hollow Road, Palmers Mill Road, Newtown Street Road, Media Line Road, Springfield Road & RT. 1 Media Bypass.
- For a limited time PECO is offering the Smart Appliance Recycling program. They will pay you $35 to recycle your old, working refrigerator or freezer. For more information click here.
- The PA State Covered Device Recycling Act prohibits electronic devices such as computers, monitors and televisions to be disposed of in your regular trash. Marple Township has established an Electronic Recycling Program to assist you with the disposal of these items. For your convenience, Drop-off Recycling Bins for these devices are available at the Township’s Public Works Facility, 446 Marpit Drive in the Lawrence Park Industrial Park.
227 South Sproul Road
Broomall, Pennsylvania 19008-2397
BOC Meeting Agenda & Minutes
To submit a Request Service/Complaint
Notification System Enrollment
Request Service - Complaint
Find your Ward & Trash Day