- PennDOT crews have been working hard to repair potholes on State Highways. Residents can report potholes on State Highways by calling 1-800-FIX-ROAD (1-800-349-7623). Marple Township State Highways are as follows: Sproul Road, Cedar Grove Road, West Chester Pike, Lawrence Road, Marple Road, Old Marple Road, Paxon Hollow Road, Palmers Mill Road, Newtown Street Road, Media Line Road, Springfield Road & RT. 1 Media Bypass.
Marple Public Library News
- "Key Moments in American Musical Theather History" with Warren Hoffman. Sunday, March 30th at 2pm. RSVP by March 24th. Event is free & open to the public. For more information click here
- OPERA from Germany, France & Italy. March 5th & 12th - Fidelio by Ludwig Van Beethoven, March 19th & 26th - Carmen by Georges Bizet, April 2nd & 9th - Turandot by Giacomo Puccini. 1 - 3pm.
- AARP Driver Safety Program is having a 4 hour refresher class Wednesday, April 16th, 2014, 9:30am - 1:30pm. Those who have taken the 8 hour course and can produce documentation (certificate, cancelled check, insurance statement) are eligible to take this 4 hour refresher class. Cost is $15 - AARP members and $20 for Non-members. Space is limited. Call 484-427-8113 to register or for more information.
- Parent/Child Workshop Wednesday, April 23rd & 30th and May 7th 10:30 - 11:45am. Ages birth - 3yrs sibilings welcome!
- Print your coupon for a free DVD!
Township Informaton & News
- Weekly Curbside Yard Waste Collection Program: The Township will begin the Weekly Curbside Yard Waste Collection Program sometime in April. Start date TBD. Yard waste is to be bundled in lengths of no more than 3’ and no more than 50lbs or placed in trash containers and placed curbside for pick up. Township crews will be constantly collecting Township wide so there is no need to call and schedule a pick up. Please note that yard waste mixed with grass clippings will not be collected. Excessive yard waste and grass clippings can be dropped off at the collection bins at the Old Marple Grade School property at on West Chester Pike and Malin Rd, directly across from the Fire House. For more information call 610-356-4040.
- Recycling Drop-off: The PA State Covered Device Recycling Act prohibits electronic devices such as computers, monitors and televisions to be disposed of in your regular trash. Marple Township has established an Electronic Recycling Program to assist you with the disposal of these items. For your convenience, Drop-off Recycling Bins for these devices are available at the Township’s Public Works Facility, 446 Marpit Drive in the Lawrence Park Industrial Park.
- Paxon Hollow Country Club: We are looking forward to another Great Year of Golf at Paxon Hollow Country Club! Our NEW Full Service Restaurant Anthony's at Paxon Hollow is NOW OPEN for Lunch and Dinner. The Golf Shop has been re-located to the building directly across from the past location. We will also have a new location for our snack bar, adjacent to the Locker Rooms. The New Snack Bar will serve quick Food and Beverage items for before or during your round. We are currently planning several special events and promotions for the 2014 Season. All of our Special Deals and Events are broadcast through our Email Database and Website. Stay tuned for more details as the season gets underway. Yes, that means more frequent Emails from me. Low Price Guarantee: You will never find a lower price to golf at Paxon Hollow except directly from us. We do not participate with any online tee time discounters. Check out our Frequent Player Card below to get the lowest price to golf on any Monday thru Thursday. We will also be offering several Web Specials throughout the 2013 Golf Season on our NEW WEBSITE. PaxonHollowGolf.com
- Paxon Hollow Golf Course 2014 Frequent Player Card: Play for the lowest rate with this card, 2013 cards are now on sale! Players Cards can be used on any Monday thru Thursday during the Golf Season, and any day of the week during the Winter. This is a $10 - $15 savings per play. NEW this year, Players Cards can be used any day of the week including Saturday and Sunday when winter rates are in effect. Winter rates are currently in effect, ending on Thursday March 28th.
A COMMUNITY IN BROOMALL PENNSYLVANIA
227 South Sproul Road
Broomall, Pennsylvania 19008-2397
Locate your Street Find your Ward
& Precinct Trash Day
Community Emergency Notification System Enrollment
Marple Township Current Bids
Request Service - Complaint
Recycling Day - Anything with a plug! May 17, 2014 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m Malin Rd & West Chester Pike