Notification System Enrollment
Christmas trees should be placed curbside with your regular trash
for pick-up. The pick up schedule will be as follows:
Mon.- Wards 1 & 2 Tues.- Wards 3 & 4 Thurs.- Wards 5 & 6 Fri.- Ward 7
Trees will be picked up throughout the month of January.
Upcoming Meeting Agendas & Notices
Board of Commissioners (Reorganization) - Tuesday, January 3rd 7PM
Click HERE to view the Agenda
Board of Commissioners Meeting (Regular Meeting) - Monday, January 9th 7PM
Click HERE to view the Agenda
*Attention Residents. Please be advised that the public hearing scheduled for the Board of Commissioners
January 9, 2017 Regular Business meeting, on a proposed Zoning Amendment filed by Stephen and Dolores Sudhop to amend Chapter 300 to provide for an Active Adult Use Community as a conditional use within the existing Cluster Development Overlay District as part of the proposed Woodland Preserve Subdivision, Palmers Mill and Paxon Hollow Roads has been postponed and will be rescheduled to a later date. Please check the website or cable access channel in the upcoming weeks for the new hearing date scheduled by the Board of Commissioners.
Zoning Hearing Board - Wednesday, January, 18th 7PM
Click HERE to view the Public Hearing
Planning Commission Meeting - Thursday, January 26th 7PM
Township Information & New
- Join Jim Christ for a FREE Lecture about the 1777 Paoli Massacre. Presented by the The 1696 Thomas Massey House & The Marple Historical Society. Tuesday, February 28th at 7:30PM, The Marple Christian Church, 475 Lawrence Road, Broomall. Click HERE for full details.
- Winter 2016-2017 Newsletter coming soon!!!
- To view the MTC Powerpoint on Emerald Ash Borer click HERE
- PennDOT crews have been working hard to repair potholes on State Highways. Residents can report potholes on State Highways by calling 1-800-FIX-ROAD (1-800-349-7623). Marple Township State Highways are as follows: Sproul Road, Cedar Grove Road, West Chester Pike, Lawrence Road, Marple Road, Old Marple Road, Paxon Hollow Road, Palmers Mill Road, Newtown Street Road, Media Line Road, Springfield Road & RT. 1 Media Bypass.
- Cleaning? Not sure how to dispose of something? Click the links below for some useful information & disposal methods.
- Please click HERE for the new bulk pick-up procedure.
- For a limited time PECO is offering the Smart Appliance Recycling program. They will pay you $50 to recycle your old, working refrigerator or freezer. For more information click here.
- The Delaware County Veterans Memorial Association needs your support!! There are many ways to donate; private and corporate sponsorships are available. Click HERE for sponsorship information. Purchase a personalized brick in the name of your Veteran to be displayed at the Delaware County Veterans Memorial in Newtown Square. For information on purchasing a brick click HERE. Visit the Delaware County Veterans Memorial Association at www.delcoveteransmemorial.com
- Please be advised, in the event a snow emergency is declared, it is prohibited to park a motor vehicle or to allow a motor vehicle to remain parked on any street/highway designated a snow emergency route. Please Click HERE to view the designated streets.
A Community in Broomall, Pennsylvania
227 S. Sproul Road
Broomall, PA 19008-2397
8:00AM to 4:30PM
610-356-4040 to submit a Complaint/Service Request
Find your Ward & Trash Day
Township Proposed Ordinances