Upcoming Meeting Agendas & Notices
Board of Commissioners (Work Sessions) CANCELLED FOR SUMMER (May, June, July, August and September)
Board of Commissioners Meeting (Regular Meeting) - Monday, July 11th 7PM
Conditional Use Hearing - Monday, August 8th 7pm (Application of Marple Associates & L.A. Fitness)
Click HERE to view the Notice
Zoning Hearing Board - Wednesday, August 17th 7PM
Click HERE to view the Public Notice
Planning Commission Meeting - NO MEETING FOR JULY
*Attn Residents. The replay of the Marple Township January 13, 2016 Special Planning Commission Meeting regarding the proposed Cardinal Crossing Development will be scheduled shortly. For your convenience a downloadable mpeg video of the meeting is available by clicking HERE
Township Information & News
** ATTENTION HOMEOWNERS** The due date for paying Marple Township's 2016 Sewer rent bill has been extended to Monday, August 1, 2016 with no penalty assessed. Payments made after August 1st will be assessed a 5% penalty pursuant to Township Ordinance. For your convenience, the Finance Department will remain open on August 1st until 9pm if you so chose to make your payment in person. Thank you
- Click HERE to view the Summer Road Repaving Schedule.
- Be a part of Crozer-Keystone Family Movie Night! Crozer-Keystone will host 2 free family movie nights this summer in the front parking lot of the Crozer-Keystone at Broomall outpatient center on July 19th and August 23rd. Click HERE for full details.
- Click HERE to view the Winter 2015-2016 Newsletter. To fill out the Veterans Memorial Park Survey mentioned in the new Fall Newsletter please click HERE
- To view the MTC Powerpoint on Emerald Ash Borer click HERE
- Cleaning? Not sure how to dispose of something? Click the links below for some useful information & disposal methods.
- PennDOT crews have been working hard to repair potholes on State Highways. Residents can report potholes on State Highways by calling 1-800-FIX-ROAD (1-800-349-7623). Marple Township State Highways are as follows: Sproul Road, Cedar Grove Road, West Chester Pike, Lawrence Road, Marple Road, Old Marple Road, Paxon Hollow Road, Palmers Mill Road, Newtown Street Road, Media Line Road, Springfield Road & RT. 1 Media Bypass.
- Please click HERE for the new bulk pick-up procedure.
- For a limited time PECO is offering the Smart Appliance Recycling program. They will pay you $50 to recycle your old, working refrigerator or freezer. For more information click here.
- The Delaware County Veterans Memorial Association needs your support!! There are many ways to donate; private and corporate sponsorships are available. Click HERE for sponsorship information. Purchase a personalized brick in the name of your Veteran to be displayed at the Delaware County Veterans Memorial in Newtown Square. For information on purchasing a brick click HERE. Visit the Delaware County Veterans Memorial Association at www.delcoveteransmemorial.com
- Please be advised, in the event a snow emergency is declared, it is prohibited to park a motor vehicle or to allow a motor vehicle to remain parked on any street/highway designated a snow emergency route. Please Click HERE to view the designated streets.
227 South Sproul Road
Broomall, Pennsylvania 19008-2397
P: 610-356-4040 F: 610-356-8751
To submit a Request Service/Complaint
Notification System Enrollment
Request Service - Complaint
Find your Ward & Trash Day
Monday - Friday
8:00am to 4:30pm
Township Proposed Ordinances
Energy Conservation Measures