Notification System Enrollment
Click HERE to view the 2016 Leaf Collection Schedule.
All leaves must be raked to the curb for pick up.
*Please note this is a tentative schedule*
Upcoming Meeting Agendas & Notices
Board of Commissioners (Work Sessions)
Click HERE to view the Agenda
Board of Commissioners Meeting (Regular Meeting) - Monday, September 12th 7PM
Click HERE to view the Agenda
Zoning Hearing Board - Wednesday, September 21st 7PM
Click HERE to view the Zoning Notice
Planning Commission Meeting - Thursday, September 22nd 7PM
Click HERE to view the Planning Notice
Township Information & News
- Join the Marple Newtown Tiger Marching Band kick off the 47th Annual Bandarama! Saturday, October 8th, 2016 gates open at 5:30PM. CLick HERE for more details.
- October 11th is LAST Day to Register to Vote in November's Municipal Election. Click the helpful links below for more information.
- Click HERE to view the Summer Road Repaving Schedule.
- Join Crozer-Keystone at Broomall on Wednesday, September 28th for Family Fun Night. A night filled with face painting, refreshments, giveaways and more! Click HERE for full details.
- Click HERE to view the Winter 2015-2016 Newsletter. To fill out the Veterans Memorial Park Survey mentioned in the new Fall Newsletter please click HERE
- To view the MTC Powerpoint on Emerald Ash Borer click HERE
- Cleaning? Not sure how to dispose of something? Click the links below for some useful information & disposal methods.
- PennDOT crews have been working hard to repair potholes on State Highways. Residents can report potholes on State Highways by calling 1-800-FIX-ROAD (1-800-349-7623). Marple Township State Highways are as follows: Sproul Road, Cedar Grove Road, West Chester Pike, Lawrence Road, Marple Road, Old Marple Road, Paxon Hollow Road, Palmers Mill Road, Newtown Street Road, Media Line Road, Springfield Road & RT. 1 Media Bypass.
- Please click HERE for the new bulk pick-up procedure.
- For a limited time PECO is offering the Smart Appliance Recycling program. They will pay you $50 to recycle your old, working refrigerator or freezer. For more information click here.
- The Delaware County Veterans Memorial Association needs your support!! There are many ways to donate; private and corporate sponsorships are available. Click HERE for sponsorship information. Purchase a personalized brick in the name of your Veteran to be displayed at the Delaware County Veterans Memorial in Newtown Square. For information on purchasing a brick click HERE. Visit the Delaware County Veterans Memorial Association at www.delcoveteransmemorial.com
- Please be advised, in the event a snow emergency is declared, it is prohibited to park a motor vehicle or to allow a motor vehicle to remain parked on any street/highway designated a snow emergency route. Please Click HERE to view the designated streets.
A Community in Broomall, Pennsylvania
227 S. Sproul Road
Broomall, PA 19008-2397
8:00AM to 4:30PM
610-356-4040 to submt a Complaint/Service Request
Find your Ward & Trash Day
Township Proposed Ordinances