Please be advised the cable channel will not be broadcasting for the next 5 days,
due to the ongoing construction in the Township Building.
** Public Hearing Notice - June 8th **
Proposed Highway Interchange District
Zoning Map Amendment
Township Information & News
*Due to ongoing construction, the main entrance to the Township Building is temporarily on Rolling Road (side of Library). Thank you for your patience and understanding*
- Any resident interested in viewing the Comprehensive Plan Addendum can click HERE
- Help the Marple Ambulance Corps celebrate EMS Day! Click HERE for more details.
- Marple Seniors will hold its monthly meeting on Wednesday, May 20th at 1:00 PM. This month the Seniors will be meeting at the Gauntlett Center, Newtown Square, Pa. Please park at the West Chester Pike entrance and enter on the right side of the building. This month the speaker will be Jaime Roller from Berkshire Hathaway Home Services. She will discuss the many aspects of getting your home ready for resale. Also, we would like to discuss any concerns the Seniors my have, whether it be personal or Community issues. Refreshments and a chance to socialize will follow the program.
- Spring Cleaning? Not sure how to dispose of something? Click the links below for some useful information & disposal methods.
- A rain garden is a great way to beautify your yard and keep pollutants out of local streams. Learn how to create your own rain garden at one of two workshops hosted by the Chester-Ridley-Crum Watersheds Association (CRC) this spring. Click HERE for full details.
- PennDOT crews have been working hard to repair potholes on State Highways. Residents can report potholes on State Highways by calling 1-800-FIX-ROAD (1-800-349-7623). Marple Township State Highways are as follows: Sproul Road, Cedar Grove Road, West Chester Pike, Lawrence Road, Marple Road, Old Marple Road, Paxon Hollow Road, Palmers Mill Road, Newtown Street Road, Media Line Road, Springfield Road & RT. 1 Media Bypass.
- The PA State Covered Device Recycling Act prohibits electronic devices such as computers, monitors and televisions to be disposed of in your regular trash. Marple Township has established an Electronic Recycling Program to assist you with the disposal of these items. For your convenience, Drop-off Recycling Bins for these devices are available at the Township’s Public Works Facility, 446 Marpit Drive in the Lawrence Park Industrial Park.
- Please click HERE for the new bulk pick-up procedure.
- For a limited time PECO is offering the Smart Appliance Recycling program. They will pay you $50 to recycle your old, working refrigerator or freezer. For more information click here.
- Aqua will be replacing the existing 6 inch cast iron mains in Marple Township as a part of the continuing infrastructure improvement program. Please Click HERE for more information.
- Interested in joining a Bocce League? Your in luck! John McCoy of the Broomall Rotary Club and Rich Ehnow, Director of the Marple Newtown Recreation Department plan to start an adult bocce league for Marple and Newtown Square residents. Click HERE for more information.
- The Delaware County Veterans Memorial Association needs your support!! There are many ways to donate; private and corporate sponsorships are available. Click HERE for sponsorship information. Purchase a personalized brick in the name of your Veteran to be displayed at the Delaware County Veterans Memorial in Newtown Square. For information on purchasing a brick click HERE. Visit the Delaware County Veterans Memorial Association at www.delcoveteransmemorial.com
- Please be advised, in the event a snow emergency is declared, it is prohibited to park a motor vehicle or to allow a motor vehicle to remain parked on any street/highway designated a snow emergency route. Please Click HERE to view the designated streets.
227 South Sproul Road
Broomall, Pennsylvania 19008-2397
P: 610-356-4040 F: 610-356-8751
To submit a Request Service/Complaint
Notification System Enrollment
Request Service - Complaint
Find your Ward & Trash Day
Monday - Friday
8:00am to 4:30pm