Upcoming Meeting Agendas & Notices
Board of Commissioners Meeting Work Sessions cancelled for the summer (May, June, July, August and September)
Click HERE to view the Agenda
Board of Commissioners Meeting (Regular Meeting) - Monday, April 11th 7PM
Click HERE to view the Agenda
Zoning Hearing Board - Wednesday, May18th 7PM
Planning Commission Meeting - Thursday, April 28th 7PM (Marple Newtown High School)
Click HERE to view the Agenda *Attn Residents. The replay of the Marple Township January 13, 2016 Special Planning Commission Meeting regarding the proposed Cardinal Crossing Development will be scheduled shortly. For your convenience a downloadable mpeg video of the meeting is available by clicking HERE
Township Information & News
- The Marple public Library presents WYETH on WYETH: A family perspective. Monday, April 18th at Paxon Hollow Country Club. Click HERE for full details
- Have electronics you need to get rid of? Hold on to them, recycling day is coming in May! Marple Township is holing its Annual Electronic Recycling Day (anything with a Plug) May 21st. For full details click HERE.
- Click HERE to view the Winter 2015-2016 Newsletter. To fill out the Veterans Memorial Park Survey mentioned in the new Fall Newsletter please click HERE
- To view the MTC Powerpoint on Emerald Ash Borer click HERE
- Cleaning? Not sure how to dispose of something? Click the links below for some useful information & disposal methods.
- PennDOT crews have been working hard to repair potholes on State Highways. Residents can report potholes on State Highways by calling 1-800-FIX-ROAD (1-800-349-7623). Marple Township State Highways are as follows: Sproul Road, Cedar Grove Road, West Chester Pike, Lawrence Road, Marple Road, Old Marple Road, Paxon Hollow Road, Palmers Mill Road, Newtown Street Road, Media Line Road, Springfield Road & RT. 1 Media Bypass.
- Please click HERE for the new bulk pick-up procedure.
- For a limited time PECO is offering the Smart Appliance Recycling program. They will pay you $50 to recycle your old, working refrigerator or freezer. For more information click here.
- The Delaware County Veterans Memorial Association needs your support!! There are many ways to donate; private and corporate sponsorships are available. Click HERE for sponsorship information. Purchase a personalized brick in the name of your Veteran to be displayed at the Delaware County Veterans Memorial in Newtown Square. For information on purchasing a brick click HERE. Visit the Delaware County Veterans Memorial Association at www.delcoveteransmemorial.com
- Please be advised, in the event a snow emergency is declared, it is prohibited to park a motor vehicle or to allow a motor vehicle to remain parked on any street/highway designated a snow emergency route. Please Click HERE to view the designated streets.
227 South Sproul Road
Broomall, Pennsylvania 19008-2397
P: 610-356-4040 F: 610-356-8751
To submit a Request Service/Complaint
Notification System Enrollment
Request Service - Complaint
Find your Ward & Trash Day
Monday - Friday
8:00am to 4:30pm
Township Proposed Ordinances
The Township will again offer both curbside and site drop off for yard waste collection. Site drop off will begin Saturday, April 2nd and Curb side collection will begin Monday, May 16th. Click HERE for full details.
**PLEASE NOTE: Grass clippings are NOT considered yard waste. Please place all clippings in a trash bag (no heavier then 50lbs) and
put them out for pickup with your regular trash**
Energy Conservation Measures