Township Information & News
Notice is hereby given that the Marple Township Planning Commission, on
Thursday, September 3, 2015 at 7:00PM in the Marple Township Municipal Building,
227 S. Sproul Road, Broomall, PA will hold a public meeting on proposed addendums
to the Township Comprehensive Plan Including review of a Township Recreation Plan
as a separate independent addendum to the Plan.
To view the public notices regarding the Recreational Impact Fees to be presented at the September 15th Commissioners Meeting Click HERE
- Weather permitting, PennDOT's contractors will be improving travel conditions on West Chester Pike, starting at Rt. 252 and ending at the Blue Rt., by removing the deteriorated pavement and placing a new asphalt riding surface. Crews will work weeknights from 6:00PM to 6:00AM starting August 17th and ending on or before September 11th.
- To view documents, plans, agreements etc. for the Cardinal Crossing Development, please click the link on the side bar, to the left, under Current Township Development Projects
- Cleaning? Not sure how to dispose of something? Click the links below for some useful information & disposal methods.
- PennDOT crews have been working hard to repair potholes on State Highways. Residents can report potholes on State Highways by calling 1-800-FIX-ROAD (1-800-349-7623). Marple Township State Highways are as follows: Sproul Road, Cedar Grove Road, West Chester Pike, Lawrence Road, Marple Road, Old Marple Road, Paxon Hollow Road, Palmers Mill Road, Newtown Street Road, Media Line Road, Springfield Road & RT. 1 Media Bypass.
- Please click HERE for the new bulk pick-up procedure.
- For a limited time PECO is offering the Smart Appliance Recycling program. They will pay you $50 to recycle your old, working refrigerator or freezer. For more information click here.
- Aqua will be replacing the existing 6 inch cast iron mains in Marple Township as a part of the continuing infrastructure improvement program. Please Click HERE for more information.
- Interested in joining a Bocce League? Your in luck! John McCoy of the Broomall Rotary Club and Rich Ehnow, Director of the Marple Newtown Recreation Department plan to start an adult bocce league for Marple and Newtown Square residents. Click HERE for more information.
- The Delaware County Veterans Memorial Association needs your support!! There are many ways to donate; private and corporate sponsorships are available. Click HERE for sponsorship information. Purchase a personalized brick in the name of your Veteran to be displayed at the Delaware County Veterans Memorial in Newtown Square. For information on purchasing a brick click HERE. Visit the Delaware County Veterans Memorial Association at www.delcoveteransmemorial.com
- Please be advised, in the event a snow emergency is declared, it is prohibited to park a motor vehicle or to allow a motor vehicle to remain parked on any street/highway designated a snow emergency route. Please Click HERE to view the designated streets.
227 South Sproul Road
Broomall, Pennsylvania 19008-2397
P: 610-356-4040 F: 610-356-8751
To submit a Request Service/Complaint
No Current Bids
Notification System Enrollment
Request Service - Complaint
Find your Ward & Trash Day
Monday - Friday
8:00am to 4:30pm
As of Friday, July 31st we will no longer accept small electronics at our Township Garage location.
Also, the BLUE dumpster designated for plastic/glass overflow recycling will be located next to the GREEN dumpster designated for paper overflow recycling at the old Marple School located at the corner of West Chester Pike & Malin Road.
*THE MAIN ENTRANCE TO THE TWP. BUILDING IS NOW BACK OPEN TO THE PUBLIC*